Business Answering Service on the East Coast
After nearly 50 years in business, Towne Answering Service still prides itself on partnership with our clients to provide the most advanced call center, answering and messaging services so that our clients’ businesses thrive.
Towne’s trademark is in customizing services and solutions to address the specific needs of each and every client. Our services are designed to streamline a client’s business practices and enhance their customer service. And we don’t believe that “streamlining” means doing things the same way everyone else does. In fact, we believe truly effective streamlining comes from customizing solutions to address the specific needs of each client.
Technology is an incredible asset in that realm, and is our specialty. We’ve seen over and over again how customizing technology to address a client’s desired outcomes helps their business, often in ways they hadn’t even thought about.
Featured services include:
Customized Answering Options
- 24/7 live receptionist answering. A professionally-trained live representative answers with your company name and follows your customized priorities and protocols to meet your needs.
- Customized voice mail enhances front-end voice greetings that can be configured to vary based on the time of day, day of the week, or based on specific events or promotions. Customized voicemail options can also be helpful in channeling calls to the designated staff member or department for more efficient call management.
- A combination of live answering and voicemail options. For example, clients may opt for callers to first hear a message saying the office is closed after business hours, but then be prompted to press 0 if their matter is urgent and they to speak with an after-hours receptionist. This is especially helpful for industries that require 24/7 access, such as medical, home healthcare, property management, contractors, and heating/air/plumbing.
Flexible Call Management
- Virtual Office/Front desk: Our answering services can serve as a client’s front desk, operating literally as a 24/7 receptionist taking all calls.
- Roll-over calls: For those times when the phone is ringing more than your staff can manage, or when your full staff needs to gather for meetings.
- After hours calls: Provide the after-hours support your clients need while also ensuring a level of protection for yourself or your on-call personnel. Our friendly and professional staff follows your instructions to determine which calls need attention and which can wait until the next business day.
- Our systems ensure that notifications are received even if the end user is without a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. Towne is notified when the message has been read, allowing us to follow an escalation procedure in the event the message was not received.
- Optionally, the system can be designed to require acknowledgement of the message by the recipient, which allows Towne’s staff to provide a higher level of oversight on behalf of the client.
- Messages can also be set to auto-delete after a specified period of time.
- Clients are able to view and deliver messages, listen to call recordings, and change their on-call schedule through our secure, password protected portal.
- Clients can also use the portal as their own messaging portal and send messages to their own staff or communicate with our front-line operators.
- Most importantly, all messaging is privacy protected as well as HIPAA compliant.
And So Much More:
- Personalized customer support
- Email monitoring and response
- Appointment coordination
- Help desk support
- Dispatch service
- Disaster readiness and recovery
- Order taking
- Event registration and reservations
- Video monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Personal Emergency Response
- Full web integration
By delivering customized technology solutions along with personalized and professional customer service, the staff at Towne Answering Service is proud to make the lives of our clients much more streamlined and productive.
Whether you are an existing or a new client, Towne Answering Service is always happy to consult with you to create a call center or answering strategy that meets your business’ specific needs and aspirations.
We are the business partner you’ve been looking for.